The Smith family founded Shepley Spring in 1996 after previously operating as a textile business. Everything we do is responsibly managed and every decision we make is environmentally focused.
After discovering that the water supply from the textile business was extremely high quality, a new business was born. More than 20 years after our first bottle was produced, Shepley Spring remains a family owned company nestled in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire Village of Shepley, Huddersfield.
The company operates in two manufacturing facilities and owns several high-speed production lines with the capabilities of producing both still and sparkling water in a variety of sizes ranging from 330mL to 5 litre bottles. As the largest family owned bottled water manufacturer in the U.K., Shepley services leading retailers such as Morrisons, Lidl, Booker Tesco and Sainsbury through private label and produces the brands Ice Valley® and White Rock® exclusively.
Established, reliable and flexible.
Our central location at the heart of the country and close to the motorway network minimises environmental impacts from distribution and also ensures maximum logistical efficiency across the U.K. and into Europe. We also count on:
- Five advanced, high-speed bottling lines
- 25,000 square metres of warehousing
- The highest quality accreditations
- Vertical integration from design, print and blow-moulding, ensuring quality every step of the way
- Filtration through mineral rich greenmoor rock, providing a refreshing taste
- A sustainable mindset – everything we do is responsibly managed and every decision is environmentally focused